Thursday, July 21, 2011

Behind: Work, Travel, Satan's Weather, Senate Win!!

So, to sum it all up quickly because it's dark and mosquitoes are getting me::

Matt & I are in Marinette, Wiscosnin for the next 4 weeks working.  Basically we're 1 hour,north, closer to Alaska
Our phone isn't working for some reason, hence the bad laptop pics to follow.
It's been hotter than hell in Wisconsin so Matt & I are just working to make it through the heat.  We have a 6 gallon jug we fill with water and we each get three gallons poured on us whenever we dry out...Baby on the other hand seems to be in full on hell.
We won a huge election here in Wisconsin, keeping Senator Dave Hansen in his Senate seat...I guess we all saw it coming, his opponent was ridiculous.
Today was Matt's first day at work so I listened to "Woman Like A Man" by Damien Rice all day, so as not to feel too much like a house wife...some body  has to make the bed right??


Anyway, Peace for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment